Sunday, May 7, 2017

Blog #14 Reflection On Videos Monday 5/1

After watching the first round of videos in class, I feel more confident with my own video. I was originally a little nervous that the other videos would be totally different from mine but they turned out to all have the same message/ idea. I really liked the background music on the first video particularly. It was the song "unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield which made me think of the show "The Hills" that used to be on MTV (lol). I really liked these little details that were put into the projects. I believe that they reflected certain aspects of people's personalities that you wouldn't normally see everyday. I also liked the different effects and music that were were incorporated into the projects. My favorite part of watching these videos were the interviews. It was refreshing to see people's families and friends in this different light and hearing their different stories. While some of the topics had to do with language, others had to do with careers or some overarching theme, and were all nonetheless interesting. Seeing different people's family members was also a nice touch into the project as well and sort of made me wish that I had done it. Another aspect of watching the videos I enjoyed was the reflections. The reflections made the project come full circle and were very relatable as I listened to other people's reactions to them. They were nice because in a way I felt that we all learned the importance of literacy in this project just shown through different examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment