Monday, February 13, 2017

Literacy Narrative Reflection

     I really enjoyed writing this paper on the story of my literacy narrative, particularly because it took me down memory lane while also helping me to realize the importance it holds today. To me, it is good because it can intrigue the reader while also encouraging them to recall their own past and how it is connected in their life today. My favorite part of the paper was talking vividly about the story my first grade reacher would read to us. I remembered the details in the story talking about maple syrup that sometimes escape me today because it was so long ago. To improve my paper, as always, I am sure I could have read it a few more times. However, I feel as though I gave it my best effort, yet there is always room for improvement. I also feel that the assignment was very clear to understand and the thing that helped guide me the most were the prompts on moodle. Everything was concise and helped promote different ideas to write about while also making clear what was to be written in the paper.
My writing process is pretty simple. I usually sit down in a quiet place and get to work. I really can not have distractions because then I can't focus. I sometimes write out a little guide for how the paper will flow and use it to format. Ultimately, I believe there is value in writing about my story and reading others during peer review. With collaboration, you get see other people's spin and their stories that shaped them today,

No comments:

Post a Comment